Saturday, March 31, 2007

A New Helpful Freebie

Hi Once Again,

I have another freebie that I thought you would like.

I would like to guide those of you that would be interested to another great affiliate marketing resource. It has several goodies. There are lessons in affiliate marketing and in getting traffic. There is a list of products that are ready made for you to promote whether you have bought them or not. There are ways to organize your affiliate programs, adverstising campaigns, autoresponders, and a helpful marketing forum.

I was given the "Thank You Page" for Derrick VanDyke's
newly revised Affiliate Cash Secrets and was told I could share it with anyone...A $97 Value absolutely F-R-E-E with
no strings attached.

The package includes the "Affiliate Cash Secrets" ebook,
The "Free Traffic Secrets" training manual, and the
"Affiliate Organizer" software.

You can download the whole package here:
Affiliate Cash Secrets