Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Inner Side

I keep coming across this one healing method for getting oneself right with, well, everything. It is the Hawaiian method called H' oponopono.

It has come more into attention since the patients of a mental hospital were cured by this method by a practitioner (Dr. Len) All that he did was to review the patients records and as he did this, he repeated over and over to himself "I'm sorry, I love you". They all got lots better. He was saying "I'm sorry. I love you" because he was recognizing his part in the creation of their conditions. He recognized that they were a reflection of something inside himself, therefore he was taking part in their creation.

This is the Cliff's Notes version of the story which has been posted all over. Here is a link if you would like to find out more: http://hooponopono.org.

The possibilities are amazingly endless when one gets right with oneself. Heal and help yourself and help the world. Your health, well being, and prosperity enhances the health, well being, and prosperity of others. I like that.